Since I have been way to busy to post... I decided I would at least post some pics from the Holidays.
During the Holidays we did many fun activities (I just love all the HOliday festivities!). Included in those were seeing Santa at the Carousel, baking goodies, going to see the wonderful Christmas Lights at the Shore Acres state park near North Bend, OR (you can check out the park at www.shoreacres.net and be sure to look at the Holiday Lights Pics), we also drove around our town looking at lights, saw Santa at our chruch Holiday party, and of course I love decorating the house and listening to Holiday music etc. So much fun!
We did have a wonderful Christmas at our house with family! Christmas morning is always my favorite with the girls it is so fun! Then I took MaKenna out during Ellas nap to her first movie at the theater! We saw Princess and the Frog with her friend Cora and her mom Kate, and Ayla and auntie Mary! She loved it! It was a fun mommy daughter date time :) Then we had Christmas dinner at our house. My Mother made the best prime rib. It was a wonderful end to a great Christmas season where we are so blessed and greatful to celebrate the Saviors birth!
Enjoy the Holiday slide show!
No comments:
Post a Comment