Richie and I were able to slip away the Saturday after Thanksgiving and leave the girls with my mom for a while so we could get out and explore. We went up the North Fork and did a hike that was one of the more difficult hikes I've done. It was very verticle. We got to a few points where we were like, where is this leading us, but Richie was determined to go forward and reach the very top. He told me, "if we stop now we won't be able to tell people we made it to the top and what it was like up there, plus if we get to the top we can have our Mountain Dews!" It was a lot of fun and a great butt and leg workout. It was a beautiful fall day as well. We worked up a sweat climbing up and it took us two hours to get to the top, but then it was cold at the top and only took us about 45 mins to get down. It was very enjoyable for Richie and I to spend some time together! Enjoy our pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment