Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend at Thetford

We just got home from an amazing weekend at the beautiful Thetford Lodge. We got to stay there three nights and just relax and let the girls have fun. We went with my parents, my sister and her daughter Ayla. And my aunt Diane and her husband Scott came up on Saturday to visit. MaKenna and Ayla especially had a blast together! The whole cabin environment was so much fun. The girls would run to the heat registers and let their hair blow up and just giggle. They really enjoyed going on our little hikes down to the water so they could throw rocks in the river. They especially loved Auntie Dianes cupcakes! It was a great get away and just a great reminder of how beautiful nature is and how blessed we are here in the Northwest. Richie and I got to go on a run and enjoy the scenery, while the girls were napping. Tray even was in heaven out there. He is such a good dog, we don't even have to take a leash, he stays right with us. Ella was a handful around the cabin because she is so mobile now and she gets around fast. She has built up some bravery as well. At the cabin she started pulling herself up on the coffee table and walking along it. I can really see how she is always trying to keep up with the older girls now. I've posted some pictures below to help give you all a scence of how special the trip was. It was an amazing begining to a week full of THANKSGIVING! I hope I was able to capture some of the special moments so that I can share them with you all. It is so much fun just to observe these girls and watch them grow. We have to cherrish these times, as they grow so fast. We are blessed! We wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: