Friday, July 21, 2006

SIX WEEK UPDATE







MaKenna is already six weeks old. Time is going by very fast. We just got home from Utah where we were visiting Richie's Family and MaKenna went to her first Hardball Roller Hockey National Tournament! We had lots of fun. MaKenna did really well on the long 13 hour drive. She slept most of the time and woke up for feedings at our gas stops. Just before we left on the trip MaKenna started to smile at us and interact with us. Which is so much fun!!! She is so cute how she coos and giggles. Richie is really enjoying the way she is begining to interact with him. One morning I was dancing around her room with her and that was the first time that she started smiling at me. It was such a special moment, I'll never forget! This morning I took some video recording of her as she laid in her crib looking up at her mobile. She was just so content smiling and in awe of the moving, musical stimulation. Her mobile has different animals on it and she really loves it. I have gone back to work and my mom along with Richie's mom and family are watching her a few days a week. I am also able to take her to work with me, which is such a blessing. Although I don't get as much done when she is there. All the women that I work with adore her and love having her there. We have pack n play there that also has a musical mobile and she loves that one too! Comming up in a week I am taking more time off to be able to go to Triangle Lake with my family for a couple of weeks. That should be fun and hopefully I'll take lots of pictures to update the blog page. I didn't take very many in Utah, but I should have. Her cousins were so cute with her especially little Noah (14 mos old) who loved to hug her (and steal her passifire).

MaKenna met her Great Grandma and She was smiling immediately



MaKenna at work taking hotline calls

...by 5 she should be training others

Until Next Time.....

Blessings to All

No comments: